See? It’s not that I am color averse, it’s that there aren’t enough pretty and feminine dresses in tangy colors in Second Life. I pretty much love everything about this freshly squeezed look. I even let my avatar smile 😮
Also, may I just say that I rarely buy fatpacks – instead, I like to pay more than the cost of the fatpack by buying all the colors in singles -_- Does anyone else stupidly do this when they realize how many colors they’ll be needing? No matter, I love these shoes so much it was worth it.
I also love Izzie’s makeups for LeLutka. Hmmm, it might be a sign I should be reserving my LeLutka Powder Pack soon?
- Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.7 (with eyes)
- Skin: AE Ella AB for LeLutka (shown with different brows)
- Makeups: Izzie’s
- Hair: Rowne Salon.Kyra Hair.
- Necklace: Glam Affair – Zafrina Necklace Orange
- Dress: Clef de Peau.Iris Dress Cointreau (Lara) *@Shiny Shabby opening later today*
- Heels: Essenz – Greece (Brown) Maitreya *@Shiny Shabby opening later today*
- Ring: Amala – Lonely Leaf Ring – Gold – L