I make exceptions when it comes to some shorter dresses, even when I prefer longer hems. The new Breezy dress from paper.arrow @ Uber is one of those. I love the light, flowey look of the fabric and of course, I favor blush and neutral colors much of the time. This would be one of my all time faves if it were a bit longer tbh. Still, the color selection is really, really good.
Probably my favorite item at all of Uber is the Nashville hair from Moon. It’s been a long while since a Moon hair really grabbed me and I happen to wear my own hair like this a lot. I am also wearing pieces from Seul, set off by a great handbag from ryvolter and new heels by fri.day. The sheer inset ensemble from Seul is really interesting but there wasn’t a HUD to change the insert color of the skirt, while there is for the top – and that attaches to your hand, rather than your screen. I rezzed it on the ground and was able to toggle the inset colors that way.
- Skin: Glam Affair Sasha 02 (arctic) *new @ K9*
- Hair: Moon Nashville *new @ Uber*
- Earrings: MG Maharani
- Ring: Zenith Butterfly Ring (light gold)
- Dress: Paper.Arrow Breezy (nude) *new @ uber*
- Heels: CandyDoll Sasha (creme)
- Earrings: Mandala Sinra
- Cuff: Junbug Antique (pale gold)
- Top: Seul Sheer Insert Top *new @ Uber*
- Skirt: Seul Sheer Insert Layered Skirt *new @ Uber*
- Tote: ryvolter Isadora Winged Leather Tote (nude) *new @ Uber*
- Heels: fri.day Macy Macey Platforms (blush) *new @ Uber*