I visited the Arcade like I always do (grumbling slightly but still…I went) and I TP’d away scratching my real and virtual head about a few of the displays there. So riddle me this: Why would creators put out gacha content that is so wildly unrelated, it’s almost…trollish?
Here, have some coffee with your … mesh head?
Like, “oh you want this mesh head?” Here, have 6 cups of pixel coffee and a cheese wheel instead. Or, “oh you think that dress is made for you?” Ha! here’s a cat that you can attach to your leg and a decorative moped? I mean can we at least spend obscene amounts of money on one machine for things that are kind of related? 😀 Thanks!
Anywayyyyy, the best items at the Arcade for me were from LaGyo (see above) and a few others, like Reign and as always, Scarlet Creative. I really missed creators like Exile, Tres Blah, The Skinnery, and Pixicat, among others. Do you think that people prefer The Epiphany’s approach to gacha now? It’s pretty innovative and I have grown to almost enjoy it. WTF? I do not – in general – like gacha very much unless I win :p By the way, The Arcade has done a great job at building lag-free sims. Three of them. Easy to access. Thank you!
As for what I am wearing…my skin is new (and gorgeous) from Pumec, and is my pick from the most recent Powder Pack for LeLutka. I am also wearing eyes by Arte, which are super pretty. Overall, this box wasn’t my favorite but I still found several items that will forever be in my beauty rotations for my Simollian and other LeLutka heads.
You can find all the rest of the details below.
- Head: LeLutka Simollian
- Skin: Pumec Irishka *new Powder Pack* (shown with Simone eyebrows from main HUD)
- Eyes: Arte *new Powder Pack*
- Hair: [taketomi] – CLIQUE001 (S;MultiStyler)
- Ear cuffs: LaGyo_Edina Earcuffs – Rose *@The Arcade*
- Ring: LaGyo_Edina Scorpion Ring – Gold *@The Arcade*
- Dress: MURRAY x Salvadori- Feather Caged Sheer Dress // Ivory
- Heels: [VALE KOER] CRUEL HEELS MAITREYA
- Clutch: Rowne.Valor 2-Tone Clutch – Nude/Shell R Hand
1 comment for “Editorial: Riddle me this…”