Adornment. Once upon a time there was a little girl in a virtual world. She discovered this thing called “bling” and went on to positively BLIND her Second Life neighbors for those fateful 3 hours post-discovery 😮
Do people still wear bling? Has bling had any technological advancements since I last tried it 11 – yes, eleven – years ago? Let me know! In the meantime, precious stones have been used for the purposes of adornment for over 7,000 years. Or so I’ve read. Clearly, I decided to go big with my adornment here. I actually love this look so much, it makes me wish I had all the items IRL too.
There is only one technically new item in all this adornment. My bag from Mowie. I love that it has a multicolor HUD and four different bento-friendly poses. I really hoped to blog all the poses but I honestly just ran out of time. The best laid plans…
See you next time!
- Head: LeLutka Simollian
- Skin: It Girls Lipa
- Hair: Opale . Hilton Hair [M]
- Headband: LaGyo_Jolie Headbend – White
- Collar 1: ((LovelyAlien))PeterPanCollar_White
- Collar 2: Bauhaus Movement – Angelica Collar // Snow
- Sweater: Mimikri – Embellished Cardigan / Poppy navy _Maitreya
- Pants: .: ryvolter :. Karo Satin Culottes – Nude
- Heels: [VALE KOER] NIGHTSHADE PUMPS MAITREYA
- Bag: Mowie Larnia *@Tres Chic*