This “prairie style” look from sYs made me nostalgic for my old Gunne Sax dresses from early childhood (does anyone else remember those?). They were sort of a mix between Laura Ingalls and Laura Ashley, so this ensemble is a much more modern take on the easy, comfortable “prairie style.” But regardless of what you call it, can we agree that in SL, this is the exception to the rule of fashion we are normally fed daily? It’s a breath of fresh air tbh.
In other newness, Truth continues his total domination of must-have new releases with Montana. Perfect for prairie style, I am wearing the hat-free version because I felt like with the dress, it was a little much. But it’s so good. By the way, I love Truth’s Multitone 1 pack so much; the blonde root styles are perfection. I just wish they were included in the actual blonde pack!
Still wearing my Umia skin. I have to get A LOT of wear out of it obviously. Good thing I love it.
- Skin: Milan Umia *new*
- Hair: TRUTH / Montana / No Hat *new*
- Earrings: LaGyo Gaia Earcuff *@Collabor88*
- Necklace: (Yummy) Honey Bee Chain Necklace – Gold
- Top/Skirt: [sYs] HAKAMA (Maitreya body) – blue *@Shiny Shabby*
- Boots: Rebel Gal :: Bella Leather Boots (M)
- Tote: REIGN.- FALL ESSENTIAL TOTE- FATPACK #28