Today felt like a better day to showcase the joyful bursts of color I mentioned earlier this week.
I am definitely feeling more hopeful this beautiful morning, so for all my lovers of color, this one is for you. I am wearing the fresh new mesh head from Catwa, and beautiful tangerine dress from Lowen, at Kustom9. My gorgeous clutch is by Bleich, also at Kustom9. I wish more clutches were sized similarly in SL because tbh some of them are the size of small airplanes.
Catwa’s Amy is young, almost doll-like and youthfully delicate. I messed around with different appliers and found many that I liked with this much younger looking head than I typically wear. I prefer a stylized head vs. a supermodel so Amy gets a thumbs up from me. I look forward to seeing what appliers come out specifically for her.
Enjoy what I hope is a beautiful day!
- Head: Catwa Amy *new*
- Eyes: Buzz Celestial Chlorine
- Lipstick: The Skinnery Matte Lip Potion
- Hair: Rowne Natasha Bun (shown with Just Magnetized Hairbase)
- Earrings: Cae Nova Earrings *@Fameshed*
- Necklace: Yummy Tiny Circle Pendant (gold)
- Rings: ieQED Lina Ring Set (gold)
- Dress: Lowen Bella Dress (orange) *@Kustom9*
- Clutch: Bleich Veleno Bag (sunset dragon) *@Kustom9*
- Shoes: ISON Suede Strapped Heels (nude)