It’s not too late for bohemian, late summer fashion, right? I know I said I was already in transition mode, but before I pumpkin spice all the things, let’s enjoy summer’s last licks with a beautifully-detailed skirt from Dead Dollz. It inspired my whole easy style and brings new meaning to “cleavage” amirite?
This skirt is all the things I like in high quality Second Life fashion:
- Fitted mesh
- High detail texturing and mesh work
- Great color choice and fatpack available
- Reasonably priced (in fact, the quality is so much higher IMO than other similar items you find that cost double)
I really appreciate basics that aren’t treated like basics, you know?
As promised, this is the second skin I mentioned from Shiny Shabby. Totally new to me brand, amias. Anouk comes in 3 tones with different eyebrow colors only. You can purchase additional makeups as well as body appliers (reasonably priced – yay!) at the event as well. I am definitely interested in seeing more inventory from this brand after trying this skin.
- Skin: amias Anouk (ivory) *@Shiny Shabby*
- Eyes: Mudskin for LeLutka
- Hair: Exile Old Flames (Bento) *new*
- Earrings: LaGyo_Blanche earrings white
- Necklace: LaGyo_Sienna Crystal collier Silver
- Top: Foxes – Ruffle v1 – Lara *@Luxe Box*
- Skirt: Dead Dollz Erzbetha Skirt – White *@N21*