How people dress on their down days is pretty interesting. I mean, if you think about it, it’s easy to “dress up” when you have say, a set dress, pair of shoes and jewelry in a ready made look. It’s when we have time off – and can dress however we want – that often really shows a style preference.
For me, even on down days – Fridays and weekends – I still favor classic pieces, tailored jackets, comfortable jeans or trousers, and most of all, fun accessories and shoes. That is unless I am at the barn, in which case it’s never about style, lol.
I am especially in love with the new Katra makeups from Glam Affair out at Collabor88 for April and the Gucci-esque loafers from Monso out at TMD.
- Skin: Glam Affair Katra Party 03 (asia) *new @ Collabor88*
- Hair: Moon Insect Religion
- Jacket: erratic Anya jacket (white) *@ Uber*
- Top: Atomic Basic Crop Top (mint) *@ Uber*
- Jeans: Maitreya Skinny Jeans #5 (for Lara)
- Shoes: Ingenue Agna Boots (cognac for Maitreya)
- Earrings: Epoque Pearl Fret
- Necklace: MG Secret Love Letter
- Bracelet: Cae Wanderlust Paris *at TLC*
- Bag: Mon Tissu Straw Tote
- Head: LeLutka Leda *new*
- Hair: Tableau Vivant Mokuzai *new @ xiasumi school festival*
- Jacket: Etham Autumn Blazer (cream)
- Trousers: Addams A-brand Cargo Pants *@ Uber*
- Shoes: Monso My Horsebit Loafer (navy/slink flat) *new @ TMD*
- Bag: Zenith Art Bag (beige)
- Necklace: Swallow Heartwings
- Ring: Mandala Prophecy (midnight( *@ Uber*