Your eyes do not deceive you. Yes, I finally put on a Catwa head again :o. After some shape shifting, I finally found a look that I liked for today. Different strokes for different folks, as they say.
I am working on my 2017 Year in Review post and as part of that, I inevitably take stock of everything that I have blogged for the year; everything I have purchased that didn’t live up to expectations; things that I stopped wearing for one reason or another; and of course products I grew to really love as part of my SL experience. I hope to get this all formulated in the next few days as the year winds down. In the meantime, one of my favorite items from Uber is this coat from Salt & Pepper. I didn’t like the dress it was offered with so I paired it with one of the Christmas gifts from Maitreya, but you can put any sleeveless item underneath it and it should still fit.
My skin is older inventory from Essences for Catwa. I loved this skin when I picked it up at an event earlier this year. I was VERY happy to wear it again.
- Head: Catwa Catya
- Skin: Essences Imani
- Hair: Tetra Lemon Hair
- Earrings: Amala – The Abigail Earrings
- Necklace: Zaara : Shairi necklace *color* *@Collabor88*
- Coat: S&P Susan Lara eggshell *@Uber*
- Dress: Maitreya Mignon Evening * Burgundy Lara *GG*
- Tights: Izzie‘s Sheer
- Heels: .::MVD::. Betty Pump Patent -Black- Lara
- Clutch: .miss chelsea. Lulu Clutch Gold *@N21*