Lace: so sexy, decadent, and seductive. I cannot believe I used to hate this fabric IRL. It’s true. It used to make me itch – but I didn’t know that was only because it was cheap and I was 16. Times have changed.
In my opinion, no other fabric understands women’s bodies like lace. Also, it doesn’t have to be “girly.” Versatile, lace can go to the office in a very proper feminine knee-length dress, all the way to a cropped white lace top for a summer night out, and everything in between. This lace dress is by LYBRA and I didn’t expect to like it as much as I do because it’s shorter than I usually favor. But, the fit is perfect and the texture is lovely. If there had been a classic navy version, I would have loved it even more.
Skin Fair Wraps Up
Only a handful more days at Skin Fair, so get your last licks in now. I am wearing another new skin from my haul from a brand I have never heard of, never seen, and never blogged before. I like to live dangerously. Boatoam reminds me of Bold & Beauty in terms of tone but with better body appliers. Note, I am wearing it with eyeshadow and lipstick from Izzie’s because I thought the lips looked really odd without additional lipstick. YMMV!
- Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6
- Skin: Boatoam Christina *@Skin Fair*
- Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes – Scoria (M)
- Hair: (Chemistry) Hair – Quinn (rigged)
- Earrings: Real Evil Industries **RE** Kitty Pearl Earrings *@Shiny Shabby*
- Dress: LYBRA . Aida White (maitreya) *@Shiny Shabby*
- Heels: Apple May Designs Birthday Heels (Maitreya High) – White