I love everything about this style. Super smart, comfortable and still feminine. It did make me realize however that there aren’t enough multi-purpose blouses in Second Life. Most of them are prepared to be worn with a particular outfit, so it’s actually a lot harder to layer and mix than it used to be. I wouldn’t go back to the days before mesh, but I sure wish more designers would put out some classic staples like Rowne’s Anka blouse. This is now a year old I think, and I still wear it all the time in various colors (it has tucked and untucked versions). In fact, it’s one of the most versatile items in my entire inventory. I added a lace collar from Zenith and a muffler from MishMish.
For those of you with Eve beta heads, we received an update and it’s looking good! The way the head is painted has definitely changed though and I found older body appliers no longer match seamlessly. So we’ll see what’s what if it does reach a non-beta version.
- Head: Eve Beta 3 *updated*
- Hair/Hat: Exile Bond Girl Friday *new @ Collabor88*
- Collar: Zenith Lace Collar
- Muffler: MishMish My Kawaii Heart Scarf
- Earrings: Tracei Reign Du’port honey *new @ Tres Chic*
- Blouse: Rowne Anka (deluxe)
- Trousers: COCO WideLeg Cropped Pants (beige) *@ Fameshed*
- Booties: fri.day Nina Booties (antique) *new @ Collabor88*
- Tote: ryvolter Xylia Knot (navy)
- Ring: LaGyo Melissa *new @ Collabor88*
- Photo background: Rowne