I am starting out this back-to-work Monday in a completely non-work appropriate dress. It’s opposite day in my world!
A couple notes you may care about:
- There was no demo for this dress when I visited The Trunk Show. Hopefully there is now. Definitely demo! This dress doesn’t “move” very well and is really best suited for still poses IMO. It’s also not a great fit in the straps area (as you can see), even though it’s rigged for Maitreya Lara. YMMV. I loved the ribbons and unique “cut” so I took a chance.
- Also, I do not think any of this jewelry is available anymore. It’s from Paper Couture, which as far as I know, is only available on Marketplace and I don’t know about the jewels. You can check there. I will never (ever) delete anything from certain creators – and PC is clearly one.
Have a great week!
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Skin Applier: Clef de Peau Nadia (pearl)
- Hair: DOUX – Debevec Hairstyle [L] *@Tres Chic*
- Earrings: P.C; Pearl Cluster Stud
- Pendant: P.C; Heirloom Pendant
- Ring: P.C; Diamonds and Pearl Ring
- Dress: .Enfant Terrible. Lativa Gown Mait Rose *@The Trunk Show*
- Heels: Mossu – Crystal.Heels – Nude FLF – Maitreya