My first of two precious metals is a dress I took a chance on from a designer I wasn’t familiar with and have never blogged before. Safira offers the “Lucie” dress, which comes fitted for Slink and Maitreya, and includes a lace and an opaque version, in a wide-range of colors. I like an oblique cut IRL and I love to see people experiment with non-traditional silhouettes in SL, where the default is always micro hems (and that is being generous).
My second precious metal is the gorgeous Divinity ring and nails set from Yummy. I used to love the mesh nails that E. Marie made (fitted for Maitreya) but they no longer work with the updated Lara Bento hands. You’ll hide your nails from your Lara HUD and you’re good to go. These are perfectly fitted and you can change nail polish, metals and gems from the HUD.
Lastly, while this is not one of the new hairs from Little Bones, you may know that there is even more innovation coming out of that brand that I am sure will set the new bar for hair customization in SL. It’s called Espy and it’s going to change everything.
- Skin: Glam Affair Mea
- Hair: little bones. Rumor (Lelutka)
- Stole: –David Heather-Maine Stole/L/Grey *@Fameshed*
- Dress: – Safira – Lucie Dress – Grey (Maitreya Lara) *@Tres Chic*
- Boots: **Dirty Princess** Mademoiselle Couture Princess Boots *@N21*
- Rings/Nails: (Yummy) Divinity Ring & Nail Set – Maitreya *@N21*