I’m not a big pattern or florals person. I would pick a solid over a pattern 6 out of 7 days of the week. But I love this floral print dress from Valentina E. For me, this is an example of palatable florals. It’s also one of my absolute favorite silhouettes, form fitting and feminine.
It’s a quick break in the rain clouds today in Boston before we go back into a week of rain. One more day of gloom and I would have gone absolutely batshit crazy -_- So, a flowery look seemed apropos before the next deluge.
Enjoy your Sunday!
- Head: Genesis_Head_Sofie_3.2 Bento *@The Epiphany*
- Skin: Genesis Lab Fei (cream)
- Hair: “”D!va”” Hair “Erika” (Brown diamond)
- Necklace: MINIMAL – Perlas Necklace RARE *@The Chapter Four*
- Dress: :V.e. La Fleur Dress Grey Floral MAITREYA *@The Chapter Four*
- Heels: fri. – Stella Sandals (Blush) *@Kustom9*
- Bag: MINIMAL – Kess Bag -Rosy- Hold Hand *@Fameshed*