Lately I’ve been looking back. Looking back at my fave LeLutka head of all time: Korina. Korina is one of the old line of LeLutka bento heads no longer supported/innovated on. If I am right, Korina is now two full generations behind. It’s obviously not Evo-X, which has clearly usurped Evolution (much to the annoyance of Zora and other Evo fans everywhere) – and not even Evolution!! What do they even call the Korina line? Origins, I think? I wish, wish, wish I could have an Evo-X version of Korina. I miss her. But I don’t want to go backwards technologically. And I would LOVE to prune all the excess crap in my inventory that’s no longer supported, but I can’t let go of yesterday.
So I guess this is me lobbying. Lobbying for a Korina update (or hell, whole new head that looks like Korina). In fact, yes, I am perfectly happy to pay another lump for a whole new head! Just please, LeLutka creators, consider those in your customer base who want to keep moving forward with you – but want our looks to come with us instead of ending up obsolete. Look how pretty and interesting she was!
ps – update Zora too!
- Head: LeLutka Evo-X
- BoM Skin: Not Found – Amie Skin Toffee
- Brows: [theSkinnery] Bondi Brows – 1 **@Summerfest**
- Eyes: Avi-Glam Summerday Eyes **@Summerfest**
- Beauty Mark: Jack Spoon. Biba Kit **@Vintage Fair**
- Liner: Jack Spoon. Biba Kit (waterline 2) EVOX
- Hairbase: Tableau Vivant \ leLutka EvoX Hairbase 15 – 007 **@Hair Fair**
- Buns: Tableau Vivant \ Poire add-on **@Hair Fair**
- Earrings: (Yummy) Double Diamond Studs
- Necklace: (Yummy) Olivia Layered Charm Necklace **@Uber**
- Dress: COCO_AsymmetricHemDress(F-MoonGrey) **@Uber**