LeLutka keeps smashing it, adding another 2 new EvoX heads. There’s now a metric ton of new inventory for those of you that favor trying everything that LeLutka puts out. I’m checking out Inez and loving her so far. Of course as you know, I’m the original LeLutka Bot.
LeLutka has completely cornered the mesh head market in Second Life. Almost every new BoM skin I see released is for the LeLutka platform. I hardly ever see any other brand in any significant way…anywhere. If you think about it, it’s an amazing shift in the lucrative head and beauty space over the last year or so. Business Week should do a story. It’s a case study in dominating an addressable market!
OK, taking off my MBA hat. I have had this look on my avatar since the weekend, but have had next to no time to blog it. I’m working my way through an impressive Collabor88 haul, which includes almost everything I am wearing here and more. It’s been a while since I have seen a hair/hat combo I like, and now I have 3 new ones – including this one from Tableau Vivant.
- Head: lel EvoX INEZ 3.1 **New**
- BoM Skin: [Glam Affair] Alice Layer [Lelutka EvoX] Icy **@C88**
- Hat/Hair: Tableau Vivant \ Becky hair **@C88**
- Necklaces: LaGyo_Rowan Leopard Necklace **@C88**
- Cardigan: Tres Blah – Cropped Cardi – Navy [Petite] **@C88**
- Skirt: Emery Dalahast Midi Skirt Burlap **@C88**
- Boots: Eudora3D Dextra Boots **@Fameshed**
- Bag: Zenith=Sledge leather handbag
- Rings: Orsini and Yummy