I have been scarce on my blog because I am stuck in a bit of a rut. A fashion rut. It’s interesting because IRL, the very opposite is true and I quite happily have been shopping and styling my socks off. It’s been a beautiful, if a little chilly, Spring in Boston.
In SL, I have dozens of things that I haven’t yet blogged (and yes, I am still pecking away on the post about appliers…). I just feel like it’s going to take me longer until I get inspired again. Right now, I am definitely leading with crisp, classy and minimal styles IRL so that’s where I am focused here too and as any fashionista can attest, it’s MUCH harder to find that from creators in SL consistently. If you can’t find something new that fits your style, never settle – remake some of your older styles to make them fresh again!
I am definitely in need of some new, classy staples in SL for summer. I am hoping Shiny Shabby delivers later today xD
- Head: Fiore Precious (big update coming soon!)
- Applier: It Girls Carla (Summer)
- Hair: Pritty May
- Headband: Pritty Basic Twist Hairband
- Dress: ISON Badland Dress (white) *@Collabor88*
- Heels: Azoury Grace (white/beige Maitreya)
- Bag: C’est la vie Maxine bag
- Ring: PC Diamond Bee