I love this power pairing of skirt suit and sleek boots. I rarely wear “outfits” that can be separates because it’s more fun for me to break everything up BUT this jacket was too perfectly “cut” for its pencil skirt pairing. Plus the blue is so beautiful.
There’s something really satisfying about a look that is both powerful and powerfully feminine. Empowerment can manifest in fashion – even virtual fashion!
I know I have been scarce lately but things have just been crazy and when I have time to log in, I am not always able to get through everything to actually blog. You all know how life gets sometimes. You have to prioritize in a way that helps you get through. And with that, I hope to see you all much sooner than later.
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement *@TLC*
- Skin: Avenge Melania
- Hair: #Foxy – Mondaze
- Shades: Garbagio // Cateye Shades – Ocean
- Scarf: Dahlia – Hillsong – Faux Fur *@TLC*
- Suit: :V.e. Edith Belted Jacket/Pencil Skirt Navy MAITREYA *@Uber*
- Boots: Rebel Gal x Ec.cloth – Tamsin Thigh Boots – Black *@Uber*