I was in Dallas when the LeLutka Powder Pack released and was so excited IRL to come home and unpack it. Since I’m back in a LeLutka head (Korina) almost all the time once again, I wanted to see what cosmetics and skins might be new for LeLutka wearers. In general, I am happy with the contents – mostly hits, minimal misses. Let’s take a look at two makeup looks in particular.
The pack contains 12 items, as usual, from some of my favorite creators and some that are new to me or not often worn. The pack has:
- 4 full skins (all with body appliers) – my favorite (worn in all these snaps) from Amara Beauty.
- 3 LeLutka eye appliers – my favorites are the ones from AviGlam. They are ahhhhmazing.
- 1 set of freckle/mole appliers (not shown)
- 2 sets of lashes – my favorites from Michan shown here
- The rest are lipsticks and eyeshadows – with especially good ones from Pink Fuel, Adored, Euphoric and Michan
The misses for me were the eye makeups from The Face, which were not in any way wearable for my avatar (lips were great), and the items from Modish. These are both brands that I have items from that I love, so you win some, you lose some. Overall, Powder Pack is SUCH A GOOD DEAL if you reserve your pack before the release.
My outfit is a mix of peach and coral from Tetra. In fact, I matched the top and skirt with older wrapped heels from Tetra as well. They’re for the Maitreya Mid heel, which isn’t my favorite but here we are.
Have a good week and I’ll be back soon!