Early this morning in Boston we had our first frost of the season. When it finally arrives it takes your breath away after so many hot days, even well into Fall. I was inspired to dress with that light ice in mind so I slipped into the palest, frost-kissed skin. And, do you recognize my bow adornment once again? You should since it’s one of my all time favorite accessories.
And you know I am rarely one for gowns, but how could I resist this special one from Pixicat? So if you’re like me and have nowhere to wear a gown in SL (or RL for that matter), you will still want this for the texture alone. It’s legitimately dreamy. Thank you, areve. I didn’t add the butterflies only because it’s too chilly for them 😉
Lastly, I have had several messages over the last few weeks asking me to consider switching up my bento head a little more often than every once in a while (or sentiments to that effect). This bot will see what she can do!
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement
- Skin: Glam Affair Susan (arctic)
- Hairbase: Tableau Vivant LeLutka HB 11 *@Epiphany*
- Bow: LaGyo_Vigee headbend White
- Earrings: Amala – The Cara Earrings
- Dress: –Pixicat– Soiree.Gown – Light (Maitreya) RARE *@Epiphany*
- Heels (that you can’t see!) Apple May Designs – Birthday Heels (Maitreya High) – White