Do you ever hope for something to be made in Second Life and then it happens? That’s a bit how I felt about the first skin for LeLutka from Milan by Milan Jones. Lisa is everything I love about Milan’s skins – but for the first time, on my favorite mesh head platform! A hope that came to be in the most beautiful way!
Lisa comes in single tones BB30-50 with brows/no brows. Each tone also includes all major mesh body appliers right in the packs. #winning. I just love the gorgeous “lit from within” highlights and lips especially. Milan does some of the absolute best darker skins that I have ever seen on the grid.
Surprising absolutely no one, I’m also a huge fan of the accessories from Bauhaus Movement. I have saved my hat for another look, and am wearing the double stacked bracelets. Wearing both and my avatar’s complexity literally soars 😮 #worth it.
- Skin: Milan Lisa BB30 *@Uber*
- Eyes: Mudskin for LeLutka
- Hair: TETRA – Lemon Hair *Luxe Box*
- Necklace: P.C; Front Closure Necklace
- Bracelets: Bauhaus Movement – Coco Bracelet *@Uber*
- T-shirt: .miss chelsea. Cate Tee Maitreya Slate *@Uber*
- Shorts: ISON – leather shorts -Maitreya- (white)
- Heels: #EMPIRE – Jaborosa – Maitreya *Materials*
- Tote: OVH.Ophelia Handbag . black .