Are you a military style coat lover? Or is a traditional, cashmere walker your top pick? Would you go modern with a puffer and faux fur? Or stay classic with smooth leather? I love coats and this season there are so many standout options to covet. In Second Life, I am waiting for someone amazing to make the flare sleeved wrap coat I have my eye on IRL. But for now, I am very happy with a new wool pea from COCO.
Casually draped over the shoulders, the coat comes fitted for different bodies and also has a coffee cup prop/pose to keep your arms busy. I mixed it with a new blouse from Blueberry (thoughtfully comes in tucked and untucked versions!), new over the knee boots from Baiastice and new applier from Belleza for LAQ.
I don’t wear my LAQ head all that often because good appliers are limited. But I have to say, Olivia is gorgeous and was an absolute must have for me. I am hoping to get some quality time with all my new appliers this weekend. We shall see.
- Body: Belleza Isis
- Head: LAQ Trinity
- Applier: Belleza Olivia (medium) *new*
- Hair: D!va Erika (rhodolite)
- Necklace: RAMA Two of a Kind Necklace (rose gold) *@Shiny Shabby*
- Coat: COCO CoatOverShoulders (beige) *@Shiny Shabby*
- Blouse: Blueberry Blaire (tucked – Isis) *@Collabor88*
- Trousers: COCO WideLeggedCropped (beige)
- Boots: Baiastice Trio High Boots (choco) *@Collabor88*