This style is the result of a trip down a rabbit hole. An old – really old – Christian Slater movie popped into my head for no real reason and I was off. I HAD to find the obscure movie and soundtrack. That led to hours of YouTub-ing and Apple Music-ing, and then, well, the bows came out. Who knew that an old movie and soundtrack would revive my “too many bows” style? Well tbh, it doesn’t take much to revive 😉
I’m wearing a sweet little dress by Pixicat that I fished out of my “to blog” folder. Unfortunately, I had to hide the pretty tie (shown below) because it cut into my avatar, even though it was a version for Maitreya Petite, which I wear. The rest of my look – aside from skin, eyes and pretty ring from Orsini that I am obsessed with – is old inventory.
My skin is new by Glam Affair – with added brows from the LeLutka HD options – and I am loving the clean, fresh face.
And now, I am off to the beach for the week. Back soon-ish!
- Head: lel EvoX ZORA 3.1
- Eyes: Lotus Feminist Pack 1-5 **@Equal10**
- BoM Skin: [Glam Affair] Kaya Layer [Lelutka EvoX] Porcelain C **@Collabor88**
- Hairbase: Tableau Vivant \ leLutka EvoX Hairbase 15
- Pony: Tableau Vivant – Alizeh Add-On
- Headband: LaGyo_Vigee headbend White
- Earrings: Bauhaus – Emily Earrings (gift from Hair Fair)
- Dress: Pixicat– Miranda Dress – FlowerSmallLight (MaitreyaPetit)
- Ring: Orsini Jewelry LOLI Ring **@Access**
- Kicks: ::HH:: Hucci Bow Sneaker – Rose
- Ice Cream: DAE = matcha ice cream
- Nails: (NO) Art Nails – Almond – French Tip