Do you know what a “Willow Pack” is? How many of you are that old school? I’ll wait xD…
A Willow Pack is another name for what most everyone knows today as the “fatpack.” It was named for the one and only Willow Zander, a friend and a fellow blogger who has been out of SL for a while now. Way back when, Willow used to buy ALL of Elika’s hair – every single color pack for every style – and so Elika named her fatpacks, “Willow Packs”!
Why am I telling you this? Well to me, buying a “Willow Pack” is something I do fairly infrequently – and only when I *really* love something for reuse (and the price reflects a volume discount, of course). If I Willow Pack something, it’s my highest form of praise. Most of the pieces I am wearing today are Willow Packed. Because they are all that good and you will see them again and again.
- Skin: Modish Giana
- Hair: TRUTH / Apple *@Uber*
- Earrings: (epoque) Pearl Fret Earring – Rose
- Ribbon: Atomic // Velvet Ribbon Choker (Rigged) *@N21*
- Blazer: TETRA – Stretch Blazer – Maitreya *@Uber*
- Skirt: TETRA – Pleated Skirt – Maitreya
- Boots: Rebel Gal x Ec.cloth – Tamsin Thigh Boots – Chocolate (M) *@Uber*
- Bag: =Zenith=Soft leather handbag (all color) *@Uber*