TGIF! TGIfriday! I have been meaning to talk about the upcoming changes at fri.day. No, not this, my favorite day of the week; but the brand in Second Life, best known currently for its 24×7 packs of colorful, often whimsical shoes. Soon, it will be officially “friday” (no dot) and that is the least of the changes. As such, my friday heels inspired my whole look today. On Friday. TGIF!
If you’re a part of the friday in-world group, then you received a notecard from Darling explaining her new strategy for releases and to my delight, a refocus on her main store and home shelves in terms of releases and branding. This is GREAT news IMO and is part what I see as a shifting tide back to main store experiences. I always say, “I want to see where you live” – meaning: what inspires, moves, and makes up the aesthetic of the creators we favor? That really matters to me.
So I am wishing Darling Monday every single success that Second Life can offer such a carefully curated brand with one of the most loyal customer followings. I am seriously excited for what comes next. AND, don’t miss the final day of friday’s semi-annual sale.
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement
- Skin: Glam Affair Simone (included with LeLutka Simone head)
- Eyes: Mudskin for LeLutka
- Eye shadow: Milk Teeth Fairy Dust collection (for Omega)
- Hair: Stealthic Erratic
- Choker: Bauhaus Movement – Tres Chic / PINK
- Bra: erratic / delice lingerie – bra / white (maitreya)
- Tee: Tee*fy Cora Cropped Top Sheer – White- Maitreya
- Skirt: WAYNE / Dolce Pencil Skirt / Pink /Maitreya
- Heels: fri. – Eliza Heels (Candy) *@Uber*
- Tote: OVH.Leda Bag . wine