You know I’m not one for an overdose of color in too many posts. But this look evolved from a happy memory of a cherry, orange and grape flavored summer Popsicle. You know the original kind that was multiple flavors perfectly blended to create a ridiculously mind blowing sugary treat? Yum! I wonder if they still exist.
I loved this new skirt and top combo from Lowen, available at Fameshed. I don’t love that I couldn’t buy a fatpack or color pack for it. So, I handpicked all the colors I wanted, including this deliciously bright orange <3. The ruching is gorgeous and you can wear it casually with a tank (as shown), or more formally with a long sash on the skirt and a plain top. And while I was playing with color, of course I went for some of the amazing options offered in the Sunset pack for the new Staci hair from my girl Elika. Don’t miss Fameshed this month for sure!
Apropos the rain pouring outside my windows, I thought I could use a little color and sweetness today. Enjoy!
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement *new ones @TLC*
- Head: LAQ Bento – Zahra 3.05 *new*
- Skin: LAQ Bento – Zahra *new*
- Hair: [e] Staci *@Fameshed*
- Nails: (NO) French Tip Mesh Nails – Maitreya
- Earrings: Bauhaus Movement – Delicate Earring / BLACK-PINK – GOLD *@Blush*
- Top/Skirt: Lowen – Kendall Wrap Skirt [Orange] Lara, Lowen – Kendall Wrap Top [Orange] Lara *@Fameshed*
- Heels: ::HH:: Hucci Chelan Pump – Rose (Lara)
- Clutch: Dahlia – Mayza – Clutch – LEFT – HOLD 1 *@Fameshed*