I put together a casual winter look made up of some simple, but standout separates. We had our first snow in Boston this weekend, so it seemed apropos to dress with that in mind. Incidentally, the very first snow I saw this season was in Austin last week. Yes, Texas y’all. It never snows there! WTF? I actually got stuck there an extra night, so I am still playing catch up in SL and IRL.
I decided to stay neutral so that the real focus of my simple look would be my Bella skin from Belleza <3 and gorgeous, navy heels. I probably should have fatpacked the heels, and I may still. As for my skin, Bella is *almost* my favorite in a long, long line of Belleza skins I have collected over the years. It’s definitely my favorite LeLutka applier, for sure. However there is ONE system skin that I would love to see remade for LeLutka. Jia. Shyla, can you make Jia for LeLutka!??!
Hoping you’re all warm and well. I’ll be back!
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement *@TLC*
- Head: LeLutka Simollian
- Hair: .Entwined. Brooklyn *@Collabor88*
- Skin: Belleza Bella *@TLC*
- Sweater: –Pixicat– Cozy.Sweater – Bright (Maitreya)
- Scarf: .miss chelsea. Edie Scarf Maitreya Colour Pack 2
- Trousers: M.BIRDIE / School Look f/w F.pants D-S
- Heels: [VALE KOER] NIGHTSHADE PUMPS MAITREYA *@Collabor88*
- Tote: ISON – scout boho bag -left shoulder- (sky)
- Manicure: alaskametro