Does anyone else follow Pantone’s “color of the year” ? They do such a good job of marketing but did you know they do this for seasons too? I happened to notice today as I was looking up paint colors, that one of my favorite colors – the one I normally refer to as “blush” – is actually “pale dogwood.” I love this color so much I want to marry it!
I built my entire look today around this pale dogwood skirt from ISON that I have worn a bazillion times and hope to wear a bazillion more. It’s a sweet Friday look to kick off what I hope will be a great weekend.
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Skin: Mudskin Ivy
- Hair: tram G0419 hair *@Uber*
- Headband: Opale . Pearl Crown Headband *@Shiny Shabby*
- Necklace: Minimal Silvanas Gold *@Shiny Shabby*
Tank: ISON x Rowne – Vallejo Tank – Maitreya (all colors)
- Skirt: ISON – pleated midi skirt (pink)
- Heels: Essenz – Greece (Rose Quartz) Maitreya *@Shiny Shabby*
- Clutch: Ariskea [Les Roses ] Clutch [ 1970 ]