I think I once said that the color navy is my spirit color. And it so is. So here’s my love letter to navy, basic without technically being a basic; the world’s only neutral color that’s an actual color; and a color that looks good on most everyone (even the palest person IRL, aka me).
Ok I might be a bit silly about this today but my point still stands. I love the color navy so much that I went for the fatpack of this Jeune by Rowne dress just to get to the navy bonus color (one of three bonus colors only available with the deluxe pack). The navy texture is about as good as I have ever seen in SL. The subtle sheen on the dress is absolute perfection, quite honestly. Deserved hyperbole and I had to have it.
My skin is a gacha prize from Mai Bilavio. It’s for LeLutka heads, which was nice to see (there are two LeLutka skins available, actually). I have to say though, that If I had demoed this as a full skin, I would not have purchased it. But since it was a gacha, I felt free to give it a try. There are some strange red lines on the back of the head (you can see these on the demo too) and some discoloration on the nostrils and lips. But I liked that it’s different than what I have been wearing lately. I added some of my favorite makeups from Studio Exposure (maybe the best makeups in SL for me right now) to add a little holiday sparkle and gloss.
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement (the only poses I use!)
- Head: LeLutka Simollian
- Skin: Mai Bilavio Lucy Applier *@Kustom9*
- Makeups: Studio Exposure
- Freckles: Arise (from past Powder Pack for LeLutka)
- Hair: Exile:: Maybe *new*
- Necklace: :::ChicChica::: Aurora #2 *PocketGacha*
- Ring: =Zenith=Farewell My Concubine Ring II (Golden)
- Dress: Jeune by Rowne.Nia Leather Dress – Deluxe.Maitreya *@Kustom9*
- Heels: #EMPIRE – Acacia – Maitreya *Materials*