Lightweight, understated and relaxed. Just the kind of natural wonders I like all year round. In fashion that is. Unfortunately, mother nature’s Natural Wonders are having their way with us on the East Coast of the United States and much of the Massachusetts coastline is flooded and without power. But let’s pretend that Spring, is in fact, right around the corner and that it’s almost time to celebrate our favorites in their most natural form.
It’s true, you cannot get this particular jumpsuit anymore, but you can wear this cute bolero with any number of options out there. I just happen to like to remind ISON x Rowne that we were expecting a follow-up capsule collection 😉 Despite the repeat (which I obviously love a whole lot), most of what I am wearing – including my skin, hair – is new.
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement new poses *@TLC*
- Skin: It Girls Brooke *new*
- Makeups: Studio Exposure
- Hair: Lamb. Potion *@Uber*
- Necklace: KUNGLERS – Carly necklace – Crystal *@Sense*
- Bolero: ~Nerido~ Chica Bolero (Maitreya)-Nude *@Blush*
Jumpsuit: ISON x Rowne – lexi jumpsuit -Maitreya- (white)
- Heels: TETRA – Lace-up Suede Heels (Nude) – Maitreya Mid
- Bag: –David Heather-Love Purse/Cow *@Uber*
- Rings: LaGyo_Ludovica double ring
- Backdrop: Serenity Style– ChoiBoi The Light Backdrop RARE *@TLC*