May I just say how much I didn’t expect to like this particular new “May” head from LeLutka as much as I do. Like so many of you, I am playing with the new LeLutka Bento heads and they are masterful. But for a diehard “Simone’r”…can they sneak into my rotation?
From a functionality perspective, no one – it needs to be said – does Bento like LeLutka does Bento. So yes, from that perspective, all the new and updated Bento heads will scratch that itch for quality beauty, natural movement, and elegant functionality. But when your head has *finally* become the thing by which you identify with your avatar the most, can you ever really fall in love with another?
And what’s the verdict?
Maybe. Remember, you’re reading an opinion from an alleged “LeLutka bot.” lol. I definitely still love my Simone head more than any other so far, and that includes the new heads. But, I hope that more people will find a LeLutka head that works for them from all the new choices!
I haven’t spent nearly enough time with the four new heads yet but what time I have spent, has been mostly with May. I expected to be especially drawn to Bianca or even Greer. But it turns out, May is the girl next door who didn’t feel too fancy or made-up for me. I will need to keep working on my shape!
Thanks for all your notes asking my thoughts on the new heads. I hope you’re enjoying playing with yours too!
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement (new ones available *@TLC*)
- Head: .LeLutka.Head.May 3.0 *new*
- Skin: Glam Affair May *new*
- Hair: [BURLEY]_Kendall
- Necklace: MINIMAL – Perlas Necklace *3*
- Watch: MINIMAL – Ultima Watch -WhiteRoseGold
- Ring: MINIMAL – Sophia Ring *8* -Gold-
- Dress: Scandalize.LIV. Maitreya *@Fameshed*
- Kicks: ::HH:: Hucci Bow Sneaker Moonglow
- Tote: : ryvolter :. Xylia Knot Bag (hand/left) – White