A scarf in early autumn is a total DO. Tbh a scarf almost anytime is pretty much always a DO for me 😉
I love early autumn for all the layering choices it brings to fashion lovers everywhere. To go from day to evening, I just wrap up in a light scarf or throw a blazer over my shoulders and I’m good to go. Dresses or skirts with tights are one of my favorite go-to’s and of course, it’s tall boot weather now. These are new from Baiastice, available at Uber this round. I am also wearing a simple sleeveless sheath from COCO (it was @The Book of Daniel, but pretty sure that’s closed). And lastly, an older but much loved hair from Chemistry, who has been MIA forever but I can’t leave the group because I would worry I would miss the return! We need more simple chignon-type hairstyles on the grid like this one, please!
This is my birthday weekend so I am going to leave this short. Have a great weekend!
- Head: fiore Precious
- Applier: It Girls Isla (cocoa)
- Earrings: Pure Poison Wooden Fox
- Hair: Chemistry Amelia (w/up bangs)
- Scarf: BCC MiuMiu School Uniforms Muffler (A)
- Bag: C’est la vie Sally Circle Bag
- Dress: COCO HighNeckKnitDress
- Tights: Izzie’s sheer
- Boots: Baiastice Dune Boots (Ermine) *@Uber*