I was putting this look together, thinking of all the sugary things I love to eat – but mostly don’t anymore. And I thought, “Cake Pop!” That’s what I look like today. A scrummy, delicious, cutesy cake pop.
I haven’t been by the May Fameshed yet but I know it’s their anniversary and there’s probably a lot worth having. Later this week I hope to make it over. In the meantime, you can find this hairstyle from my girl Elikatira there and I hope you’ll get your hands on it! In fact, she has two new styles out and some super exclusive colored gifts as well.
Short and cake pop sweet!
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Skin: alaskametro Cora (tone 1)
- Makeups: alaskametro
- Earrings: Amala – The Cara Earrings
- Hair: [e] Kisa 2 *@Fameshed*
- Dress: TETRA – Lily lace dress – Maitreya *updated*
- Heels: Apple May Birthday Heels (Maitreya High) – White
- Clutch: Ariskea [Les Roses ] Clutch [ Cleary]