One of the things I have most enjoyed over the last year of my return to Second Life and blogging has been embracing a large variety of mesh heads. First I was skeptical, even resistant. Now, it’s one of the most fun parts of styling for me. I am still attached to my own headshape, of course, but it’s been incredibly inspiring to experiment with all the different looks you can achieve with mesh and moreover, all the skin appliers available from my favorite skinners.
Lara Hurley introduced new appliers specifically for Genesis Lab’s Emily (rare gacha) head. They are incredibly beautiful to me, and this is a head that I didn’t absolutely love before these appliers. The Tanya appliers are available in a full range of tones at Lara’s main shop where you can also buy extra lip colors per tone. Really lovely and highly recommended.
In fact, there were a whole bunch of appliers available at Kustom9, which opened today. I’ll try to do a round up on my favorites later this week (including the new head from Genesis Lab). Until then, if you’re a Catwa mesh head owner, you can enjoy a new gacha from Glam Affair featuring the beautiful Alessa appliers exclusively for Catwa heads. Wow, love. There is something so exquisite about Glam Affair’s perfect complexions. In my dreams!
- Head: Genesis Lab Emily (rare gacha)
- Appliers: Lara Hurley Tanya (pale) *new*
- Lips: Lara Hurley Tanya (pale) *new*
- Hair: Lamb Baby Blue *new gift @ The Arcade*
- Sweater: Zenith Knit Cardigan w/Faux Fur Stole (milk) *new @ Collabor88*
- Head: Catwa Jessica
- Appliers: Glam Affair Alessa (various) *new @ Kustom9*
- Hair: Truth Louisa *new*
- Sweater: Zenith Hoodie (snow) *new @ Kustom9*