Here’s what I’m wearing with my fresh white look today. I thought about adding another main color to my look and then I thought…why would I do that? I’ll just go with dusty gray boots and jewel-toned blue for my bag. Love the result! It’s like Prairie Style, part deux.
I’m wearing hair and hair accessories that are also new. The hair is from Lamb and while I think the brand’s updos are especially good, I really don’t like the texture pack options across their inventory. For example, all the blondes/light blondes or browns/light browns should really be together. There just isn’t enough variation in tone with the current packs, IMO. And, each pack of this particular hair is $300L, which is slightly higher than the grid average and includes a much smaller number of differentiated colors than it should – and roots is a totally different pack.
My hairband is by the same creator who made my clutch here. My one wish for this pretty Dahlia accessory is that I could change the large pearl colors. You can change virtually everything else on the band.
PS – have you stopped by Shoetopia yet? I noticed quite a few of the styles are exactly what we’re seeing on the RL runways right now. I happen to like “RL in SL” representation in my SL wardrobe – but I do think the creators should credit the inspirations where they are clearly taken from if possible.
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Eyes: Mila *@most recent PowderPack for LeLutka*
- Skin: Murray Blanca (SKT20) – shown with eyeshadow and lipgloss options
- Hair: Lamb. Sour *@Fameshed*
- Headband: Dahlia – Claire – Headpiece *@The Clique*
- Top/Skirt: *COCO*_SquareNeckTop &*COCO*_AsymmetricSkirt(White) *@Fameshed*
- Boots: Maitreya THB – TaupeGrey Suede – Lara Mesh Body
- Bag: Maitreya Leather Satchel * Cerulean