This is my RBF. Yes, Resting Bitch Face. But it doesn’t have to be, as you probably know if you have been following the release of the new Bento head from LAQ. In typical Gillian style though, I really have to let new animations grow on me. Sometimes they never do. Or sometimes they become as core to the head I wear…as the actual head I wear. I am undecided on Gaia, which uses some very cool motion capture technology to create very realistic movement.
There are things I *really* like about this head. For one, everything is on one HUD, which is how it should be (and part of why LeLutka is unmatched in the market). I also really like the eye technology that works with system eyes. They look incredibly realistic. I also just really like the head shape and am glad to have basically an updated, customizable version of last Summer’s Trinity head, which was so pretty and which I would wear again if there were more skins made to fit it.
So, will more skins be made for Gaia? There is potential for so many – with ubiquitous Omega support. But we all know that the best looking skins are made for the head brands we wear. So we shall see.
- Head: LAQ Bento – Motion Capture – Gaia 1.0 *new*
- Eyes: LAQ ~ Gaia eyes [Blue]
- Hair: [e] Mel *new*
- Earrings: P.C; Tulle Wrapped Earrings
- Necklace: (Yummy) Tiny Circle Pendant Necklace – Gold
- Dress: Lowen – Katy Dress [M.Lara] (Cream) *@Kustom9*
- Heels: Essenz – Greece (Sand) Maitreya
- Bag: (Milk Motion) folk case bag – red