That fall feeling arrived this morning in Boston. Crisp, cool and not a cloud in the sky. It inspired me to really mix up some of my brightest earthy fall colors. Colors that you might not think ought to go together, but IMO, they very much do. Love!
I love everything about this time of year (except Hurricanes – for our friends down South). You can wear a sundress, and pair it with a beautiful scarf. Or a light sweater and put it with boots, knee socks and tailored shorts. This month’s Collabor88 is right back in my wheelhouse (!!!!) with perfect accents for this time of year. So many great items to accessorize with!
Have a good weekend!
- Head: LeLutka Simollian
- Skin: alaskametro Sunny
- Eye shadow & Lipstick: alaskametro
- Hat: Exile:: Break the Rules Hat *@Collabor88* (part of Break the Rules hairstyle)
- Hair: pr!tty – Marianna – :rigged: *@The Chapter Four*
- Scarf: Zaara : Aria knotted scarf (rigged) *canary* *@Collabor88*
- Dress: :V.e. Ana Ruffled Gown Floral Teal MAITREYA *@The Chapter Four*
- Boots: =Zenith=autumn leather boots NoSocks (Black) -Maitreya *@Collabor88*
- Bag: REIGN.- FALL VIBES TRAVELER BAG (RIGGED)- THE ROMANTIC #14 *@The Arcade*