Part II of my top picks at Skin Fair continues, this time focusing on Fiore, one of my newer recommended head lines.
There are several applier releases from Fiore at Skin Fair, as well as other creators for the 5 Fiore heads. For my purposes, I picked two of Fiore’s own offerings: Doll and Taylor. Two totally different skins with polar opposite looks. I am also wearing Celebrity Boudoir lashes from Mai Bilavio, which work with Fiore heads.
Though there is *still* the glitch with the lashes/eyelid area unfortunately, you can minimize the glitch by skipping eye makeups or fiddling around with selecting your head and resetting scripts while you’re wearing it. YMMV as to whether lip makeups and eyes will show up at the same time.
You can also check out other makeup add-ons from brands like Shakeup!, which has some really pretty lip makeups, particularly the neutral options, which I am showing on the Doll skin.
I’m going to wrap-up my Top Picks from Skin Fair with new system skins that I love!
- Mouth Rose: LaGyo *@Collabor88*
- Earrings: Erratic Rose Pearl Earrings
- Top: UFO Shasha Shirt (pastel pink) *@Collabor88*
- Skirt: UFO Shasha Lace Skirt (white) *@Collabor88*
- Heels: fri.day Kendall Platforms (cloud) *@Collabor88*
- Bra: Erratic Delice Bra (nude)
- Shorts: Teefy Blossom Ruffle Shorts (nude) *@Collabor88*