My strong suit – blazer by Teefy @Collabor88 – personifies everything we see IRL fashion right now. From the bold, exaggerated shoulders to the masculine pinstripe contrasting the lacey camisole, Teefy definitely got this one very right.
With such sharp, masculine angles, I wanted to soften it all up with a selection of ornate accessories and a pale, feminine blue accent. I love that you can change the bow color on the blazer to suit whatever else you’re wearing. In my case, I coupled the blazer with my trusty cigarette pants from Addams and brand new, delicate heels by NX-Nardcotix. For me, they were one of the winners from Shoetopia.
My skin and hair is also new, of course. I feel like the Little Bones hair sizing has changed and the fitted version now has some holes in it on my head shape (that hasn’t changed in years) while the movable parts of the hair are in various HUD style options. I recommend a hairbase if you’re experiencing the same.
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Eyes: Mila Water Eyes (my new absolute favorite – from March LeLutka Powder Pack)
- Skin: Glam Affair Bethany (Asia) *@Collabor88*
- Hair: little bones. Siren (Fitted) *@Collabor88*
- Earrings: Amala – The Cara Earrings
- Necklace: Amala – The Vivian Choker
- Blazer: Tee*fy Kiara Blazer – WhitePinstripes – Maitreya *@Collabor88*
- Trousers: Addams // Robyn High Rise Suit Pants // Maitreya
- Heels: NX-Nardcotix Olive Stiletto White [MAITREYA] *@Shoetopia*
- Clutch: Lowen – Floreta Clutch (White) V.1 Gold