I met my match with this new skin applier from The Skinnery. I’m wearing Alix in the new Sorbet tone, which also means new Maitreya body appliers are available too. I love the “tummy” option on the new body appliers (each one is sold individually). Keep in mind, you can still use your old body appliers on previous skin tones (note: Onyx was retired), but you will need to purchase the new appliers with any of the new tones of course.
I am also wearing two of the items from the recent Luxe Box that I loved together. My favorite item from the Box, though, was the dock from Tarte. If I were in the least bit photographically-inclined, I would attempt a shoot on it. But since I’m not, you will have to trust me and/or take your own photo on your own dock! I always say, I love to style, but a photographer, I am not. Irony.
Signing off for a now. Slightly less jetlagged, but just as hungry.
- Skin: The Skinnery Alix (sorbet) *@Shiny Shabby – opening 7/20*
- Hair: .Entwined. Sophie *@Shiny Shabby – opening 7/20*
- Necklace: (Yummy) Layered Chain Choker – Gold
- Rings: *The Mystic*Gothic Plated Claw Ring (White) -Maitreya *@The Seasons Story*
- Top: paper.arrow.co slip.shirt (maitreya) *@Luxe Box*
- Skirt: Stories&Co. Arielle Skirt – Luxe Box Maitreya *@Luxe Box*
- Heels: [BREATHE]-Nanami Heels-M.LARA *@The Epiphany*