You’re all aware that Hair Fair starts THIS WEEKEND. And, with all the releases, you’re going to want to schedule a significant chunk of time to demo before you buy. Like last year, Hair Fair organizers are opening an in-world group for members to receive ALL demos one full day in advance – so when the sims open to the public, you’re already prioritized with your lists and ready to click buy. I love this!
How to Join the Hair Fair Demo Group
Simply copy and paste into chat: secondlife:///app/group/2e30d166-f3e5-e2de-ff72-b3da2d06ded2/about. Or you can click the poster near the subscribo
I’ll be posting my top picks from Hair Fair on Friday before Hair Fair opens, and after that I’ll be in London for a week so will go dark for a little bit.
In terms of what I am wearing today, I have two main comments: first,this is a Murray skin for LeLutka and IT IS FINISHED; and next, I hate brand logos in SL where there is no option to show a plain/non-logo version. I also happen to hate showing large brand advertisements on my clothing/accessories in RL. They can look so tacky IMO. I liked the shape of the shoe though (they are literally the spitting image of shoes I recently purchased IRL and wore last night). The only difference is, my RL ones have the classic “racing stripe” band and not one with the name of the brand. I would like an option that’s a plain strap, please!
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Skin: Murray Viola (SKT 40) *@Equal10*
- Makeups/Highlighter: Murray Viola *@Equal10*
- Hair: Stealthic – Fleeting (S Breast) *@Kustom9*
- Jacket: toksik – Tainted Jacket (Maitreya) (Gunmetal) *Kustom9*
- Jeans: ISON – Livie Ripped Jeans – marine (maitreya) *@Collabor88*
- Heels: [Gos] J’Adore Pumps – Materials [maitreya] *@Collabor88*
- Nails: // L // – Nail – Lara – BENTO *@Equal10*
- Rings: Yummy Serena Set