Decadent crystal and pearls, fur (faux of course), silk charmeuse, elegant stockings and heels. All my creature comforts in one look as we move deeper into fall.
I started with this stole, which is technically new but actually quite old, if you know what I mean. I must have a dozen just like it in my inventory but for some reason I felt the need to buy it and tell you that you shouldn’t pick it up if you have others like it. It’s just not different enough.
LAQ Powder Pack continues to delight
I’m continuing to showcase some of the skins and beauty items in the recent LAQ Powder Pack. This time, I went with the charming skin from Mudskin (yes, body appliers are included as they should be) Momo lashes from MICHAN (they are the BEST LAQ lashes I have tried to date), and eye makeups from alaskametro. I also went with a matte lip from Shiny Stuffs that is not from the Powder Pack but a new item available at TLC. IRL I do not wear many matte lips because they make me look literally parched. In fact, I am returning two new liquid lips from Fenty because they are like wearing wallpaper on my lips! But in SL, these work and work well. You get three sizes and lots of fall favorite colors in the pack.
Have a good day and if you’re in the United States, please VOTE!
- Head: LAQ Bento – Rebel 3.05 (Omega Installed)
- Skin: Mudskin Kiki skin *@LAQ Powder Pack*
- Lashes: MICHAN Momo lashes *@LAQ Powder Pack*
- Eye Makeups: alaskametro Lainey eyeshadows *@LAQ Powder Pack*
- Lips: Shiny Stuffs Spiced Wine Lip appliers *@TLC*
- Hair: TRUTH / Ciara *New VIP*
Earrings: ~Muse~ Celine Pearl Earring Drop (black pearl/silver) Necklace: ~Muse~ Celine Pearl Necklace (black pearl/white crystal/silver)
- Stole: *COCO*_FurScarf(Brown)_Size-1 *@Fameshed*
- Top: Tee*fy Sharon Satin Top – Smoke – Maitreya *@Uber*
- Skirt: fame femme : Victoria Skirt – Begie – Maitreya
- Hosiery: Izzie’s sheer
- Heels: Phedora / Paris heels / Maitreya
- Clutch: !:Lybra:! Agatha Clutch – Coffee Bean (note – this is literally just an attachment, no poses)