Tangerine orange is one of my favorite colors IRL. I love small sprinkles of it or even large splashes from time to time. In Second Life, it’s easy to add some spice when it’s well done.
This dress is from Rebel Gal x Ec.cloth and it’s incredibly well-done. Realistic ruched fabric and every detail, down to the stitches on the texture, are obviously completed with so much care. It has a few options, changeable by HUD, including removing the sleeves all-together.
I’m also revisiting one of my favorite Glam Affair skins/makeups. Can anyone name it? You’d have to go a little ways back. And, this is another style from the same Taketomi hair I blogged here. Four completely different looks all from one hair! I like this trend!
- Skin: Glam Affair Triss (America)
- Hair: [taketomi] – CLIQUE001 *new*
- Earrings: Yummy Neon Crystal Earrings
- Dress: Rebel Gal x Ec.cloth – Baldwin Dress – Carrot *@Uber*
- Heels: #EMPIRE – Jaborosa – Maitreya *Materials*
- Clutch: Bleich – Veleno Bag – Sunset Dragon